User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2014 8:22:16 AM EDT
Oké thanks for nothing
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to talk to a gunsmith about that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Oké thanks for nothing
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are there no gunsmiths here? [span style='font-weight: bold;']

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
You need to talk to a gunsmith about that.
Are there no gunsmiths here? [span style='font-weight: bold;']

He means you need to go to a gunsmith who can inspect the gun with his own two eyes.

When it comes to judging the integrity of a firearm, pictures are NOT worth a thousand words.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 2:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
You gotta be kidding me.
So you reworked deactivated gun back into working state and made a silencer? I doubt its legal anywhere within EUrosajuz, more over in Belgium...
You cannot compare blanks with "live" ammo - there is no significant pressure without bullet obstructing the barrel. Trying live ammo in re-welded barrel is Darwin aword attempt - many failed doing so before you...
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Drop the gun and run far away from it...

Don't look back
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 5:18:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Oké thanks for nothing
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#7]
1) Pressure from blanks and live ammo is entirely different. That barrel was rendered inoperable with the pins. It's all fine and good that you removed the pins and "welded" the holes up but, I would now be concerned about the heat treatment. I think you are likely to experience spontaneous dis-assembly if your attempt to shoot that rifle

2) The handguard was not in need of strengthening. You have only succeeded in making it hard to service or replace parts, potentially damaged the strength of the receiver, and made it look like a refugee from the Planet of the Apes.

3) This forum has a code of conduct that discourages discussion of or seeking advice on activities that are illegal.

In my humble opinion, you need to do some serious research and possibly post elsewhere.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top