Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/8/2014 6:57:56 PM EDT
Seems like they are having success with the pap series,wonder if they will attempt to do a vz pistol?I like the czechpoint  one but its a little $$ for me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 12:29:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope so.  This rifle would be a perfect SBR.  As long as they don't do the wonky super short version.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm still holding out for one from the Czech Republic.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:26:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I would not hold my breath on that one. Unlike the AK pistols being newly manufactured, these would have to be from surplus parks. Seems unlikely that it would be worth the hassle to find enough surplus parts for pistols and start building those too. Remember the Draco and M92 are being produced overseas for them and are still production firearms - sort of. The VZ is no longer in production. The costs of building VZ's has to be high also, being they are all outsourced to a third party and milled receivers have to be created. Lastly, demand would probably not make that kind of hassle worth it - VZ's are not really a popular gun.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Invariably the MonkeyWorks would screw up the build anyway.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 3:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Invariably the MonkeyWorks would screw up the build anyway.
View Quote

Century has nothing to do with the manufacturing of the VZ's they have been selling for a while now.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top