Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2017 5:13:16 PM EDT
I have an Arsenal SLR105 at my LGS to have the Bulgarian FH/GB combo installed. Was going to go with a fake flash hider over the 16" barrel but am thinking of just having the barrel chopped and recrowned. Then having a CNC warrior extended booster pinned to meet the 16" requirements. Will the booster that I believe is Russian spec work with the Bulgarian FH/GB ? Anyone had any issues doing this type of build ?
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#1]
if you're talking about this one:

Extended brake

Then yes, it will work. Indexing is a non issue with these between Russian and Bulgarian.

ETA: The 4 piece is preferable IMO due to being able to clean it vs using other extensions.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if you're talking about this one:

Extended brake

Then yes, it will work. Indexing is a non issue with these between Russian and Bulgarian.

ETA: The 4 piece is preferable IMO due to being able to clean it vs using other extensions.
View Quote
Thank You !!! Getting the CNC Warrior in on Thursday and then she is off to get cut, crowned and into AK105 type form !!! Can't Wait
Also, anyone looking I seen a Bulgarian FS/GB combo in the EE for sale. The person is asking I think 250 I paid 90 bucks for mine a few years back

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_123/1679711_Bulgarian-combo-sight-gas-block-AK-142B.html
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top