Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2017 4:57:46 PM EDT
I just purchased a SAM7K-01 and am now exploring brace options for it. Which ones have risen to the top of the heap at this point? Are there some that are folders? How easy/difficult to install are they? Anything else to be aware of using one on an AK pistol? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Waiting for my tax stamp on one but I think the CNC Warrior would be the easiest way of installing a pistol brace.  You would just need to request the folding knuckle that allows you to put on any AR style buffer tube.  I believe they designed it so all you have to do is cut off the rear sling swivel and bolt it on.

http://www.cncwarrior.com/SAM7K-Folding-Stock-p/28095.htm
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Checking for an update on what you did with your Sam7k pistol. I have one and I am also considering the options
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top