Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:08:02 AM EDT
I'm just getting into the 5.45 game. Would love some info on the 105 with 12.5 inch barrel. I just got a SLR 104 and before I chop it up have a few questions. Thank you.
1. How is the accuracy compared to 16in?
2. Muzzle velocity and how is muzzle flash?
3. Does the round do what it is supposed to? 
4. Would you do it again/worth it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm just getting into the 5.45 game. Would love some info on the 105 with 12.5 inch barrel. I just got a SLR 104 and before I chop it up have a few questions. Thank you.
1. How is the accuracy compared to 16in? no difference in accuracy with mine
2. Muzzle velocity and how is muzzle flash? don't know the velocity difference, but muzzle flash is dependent on what muzzle device you use. I use the cone and I do not see a huge flash.
3. Does the round do what it is supposed to? yes
4. Would you do it again/worth it? absolutely. Thinking of doing a 104 next just to add some flavor to the mix. Some will tell you it isn't worth it SBR for 3.5" , but to me the 105 is much handier than my 8" "krink"
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks man for the info...I appreciate it. That is what I plan on making my 104 into. Beautiful rifle!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#3]
How hard is it to find a Bulgarian FS/GB combo ? Would like to do this to my Arsenal SLR105
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]
on the akfiles, there is a gentleman who has had exact US made ones done up. Otherwise finding a real Bulgarian will cost a lot and take a lot of time to even find it.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top