Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/22/2017 6:30:52 PM EDT
Looking for someone local to install front & rear latches on my SLR 106U.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
A couple years back I used a gun smith who lives on the road right behind Boerner's in Gorst.

They refer folks who come in with technical stuff to them, so you could call and they could give you his name. IIRC he was pretty darn reasonable with prices and certainly knew his stuff.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#2]
The only "AK smith" I know of locally is Eric/Blackwell Industries in Renton. Pantel in Renton may do AK work also, but I've never had any interactions beyond internet discussions with him, which preclude me from ever using his services. MD Firearms in Tacoma has an in house 'smith but no idea if they do AK work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#3]
CAR firearms in Tukwilla is doing the latch work for me. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top