Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/16/2016 2:38:20 PM EDT
I have 2 new RAK1 triggers coming in for a M92 and M85. Now I find out the RAK1's I ordered are not made to fit the Yugo's and I need a RAK1 n-pap version. Anyone know what's the difference between the two versions are? Can I just mod the standard RAK1 to work in the M92 and M85 or should I do the return when they come in?

Thx
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I'm surprised no one so far knows anything regarding the two RAK1 trigger differences. But it was a surprise to me too... can't seem to find the RAK1 N-PAP version at my online dealers either... so what to do....hum.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#2]
UPDATE: installed two RAK1 standard triggers (non-Yugo version) in the m85 and m92, just need to relieve a little off the safety paddle and they function fine now. Need to do a range trip, RAK1's are very nice upgrade triggers for these guns. Plus I emailed Century to ask them what the difference was between the Yugo version and the standard version RAK1 triggers are and their response was they did not know...LOL!
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm interested in a range report
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm interested in a range report
View Quote

I would like to get out this week at some point but I have been under the weather and just today staring to feel a bit better. When I do test them out I will drop a note here for function with live fire.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Subscribed
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Triggers work as expected, no issues. Very nice upgrade!
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top