Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/25/2016 12:56:08 PM EDT
I was at my local pawn shop and the owner said he got in a box of AK parts. Most of them were Tapco type stuff but there was a NIW Krebs Custom AK Aperture Sight in the box.....I figured it would be perfect for the Draco so I gave them the $10.00 he asked for it.

I installed it and man what a difference it made! I had a Mojo aperture sight on a AK years ago and while I liked it I did not like the set screw elevation set-up nor the aluminum construction. With the Krebs you re-use the elevator off the OEM sight and it's made of steel.

The price Krebs wants is a bit salty for my tastes but if you want a good aperture sight and have money burning a hole in your pocket it's a very sound choice.

http://www.krebscustom.com/products/45/Krebs-Custom-AK-Aperture-Site--1000-Meter
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice score.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top