Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/14/2016 9:13:34 PM EDT
A buddy of mine needs advice on what mags to use to feed his PAP pistol.  Pro Mag mags suck in his gun. They present the rounds nose low, stuffing them into the front of the mag body. The factory supplied mag works flawlessly. I'm not an AK guy so told him that I would ask the people who know these things. What to buy and where from.

I thank you on behalf of " the chrome domed wonder boy".

Link Posted: 10/15/2016 12:45:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I would stick to steel military surplus mags. doesn't matter what country made them, they all work in any   AKM without issues
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgot to mention it's a 5.56 caliber. My bad.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 4:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Southernohiogun.com - go here for decently priced M85pv pistol mags.

Sorry, my phone won't hotlink.

But I've gotten mags from here & have more of these mags on the way. Good quality steel mags!

Promags just plain suck, stop using them. And stock up on these before it's too late.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info I will pass it to him right now.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
stock up on these before it's too late.
View Quote

WORD

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#6]
There are a few Yugo metal surplus on GB right now.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top