Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2016 11:12:15 AM EDT
Hello everyone, I just got my first Draco pistol and would like to add a red-dot to it. I have a standard Ultimak but prefer not to shorten it since I might use it for other standard AKs. Based on my quick research here, Ultimak M7B for Hungarian AMD is [violet]too short[/violet] for Draco. Is there any other mount that can let me achieve co-witness for my Draco, as I am used to absolute co-witness on AR?
My plan is to have Draco primarily as a close-distance PDW; at the same time I would like to keep the original iron sight leaf just in case for medium distance shots.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Just want the gas tube, or willing to change the rest of the handguard as well?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=421

Someone makes a Xpress rear similar to go with XS big dot on AK. IIRC
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#3]
would like to keep original wood lower hand guard since i do not plan to add anything else to it; at the same time willing to change the whole hand guard assembly if that is necessary to achieve red dot  co-witness.
thank you
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
would like to keep original wood lower hand guard since i do not plan to add anything else to it; at the same time willing to change the whole hand guard assembly if that is necessary to achieve red dot  co-witness.
thank you
View Quote

Damage Industries has a blem draco gas tube/forend combo for $60ish currently.

On the fence about buying one myself

DI blem draco
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Attero arms mount..  GTG... https://www.atteroarms.com/
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top