Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/6/2016 6:09:30 PM EDT
Which one would you buy if cost were not a factor?  I like the weight of the CZ but the galil seems like a more modern design.  I should buy both per ar15.com guidelines but if you could only buy one, which would you buy?
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I own and love my VZ58 (Czech made...not Century). I have also always wanted a Galil. The VZ58 was adopted in 1958. The Galil was developed in the 60's. Both are great weapons and neither is a bad choice. I lean towards the VZ because I have a shit load of parts for it (family in Slovakia) and love the weight or lack there of. If money is no factor...get the one that appeals to you more.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Ace in a heartbeat
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#3]
VZ58.  I just don't lust over the Galil Ace.  I would go for a Micro Galil in a heartbeat though.  
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top