Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2016 10:14:27 PM EDT
Anyone have one of these on a PAP or Draco?

Looks pretty interesting, allows access to the trigger when folded right, adjustable cheek riser.

http://www.cncwarrior.com/Vepr-Sidefolding-Bone-Stock-p/27989.htm
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]
FWIW I added a CNC Galil style right side folder to my WASR. A well made piece, very solid lockup.
But there's just BARELY enough room to get your finger on the trigger. I've never fired mine folded.
A left side folder may work just fine though. But for me being a righty a lefty folder is kinda awkward to deploy quickly.

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FWIW I added a CNC Galil style right side folder to my WASR. A well made piece, very solid lockup.
But there's just BARELY enough room to get your finger on the trigger. I've never fired mine folded.
A left side folder may work just fine though. But for me being a righty a lefty folder is kinda awkward to deploy quickly.

View Quote

That's what I was curious about, it looks like the stock has good clearance around the trigger area, but safety manipulation is still probably difficult.  Good to know their stocks lock up solid.

I still have a ton of projects in front of my PAP project, but I might give this a shot...  a left folding triangle or tubular stock are other options.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that's the NATO length stock pictured, mine's the Warsaw (short) stock so mine blocks the trigger guard more than what's in that pic.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top