Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2016 12:37:33 AM EDT
Looking to buy a M92 and M85.  Would prefer if they didn't just "take" the mags and offer no discount on the price of the gun since I'm in a "restricted" state for the time being.

Been keeping an eye on the EE and not many seem to pop up.  Wouldn't mind a used one since I'm 99.9% certain I'm going to ditch the factory receiver and build it as a SBR with a triangle side folder.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 3:06:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Got both of mine from J&G. Best price, shipped, at the time.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Just found a gunshop I used to drive past to visit my girlfriend, now wife, 4 or 5 years ago on Gunbroker selling both as a set for $1000 + $45 shipping.  Seems like the best price so far.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looking to buy a M92 and M85.  Would prefer if they didn't just "take" the mags and offer no discount on the price of the gun since I'm in a "restricted" state for the time being.

Been keeping an eye on the EE and not many seem to pop up.  Wouldn't mind a used one since I'm 99.9% certain I'm going to ditch the factory receiver and build it as a SBR with a triangle side folder.  
View Quote

Just mod the factory receiver for the side older, IF it won't obscure factory markings.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got both of mine from J&G. Best price, shipped, at the time.
View Quote

did the same, I will be purchasing from them again

-Mike
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I just bought an M92 from Atlantic Firearms, probably not the best deal but I thought it was OK considering an election looms on the horizon and thought to buy it now rather than later.

Edit:  It's really a very solid AK pistol just like its big brother that I have, an M70 OPAP.  Time to efile a form 1 soon.  

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/zastava-pap-m92-pv-pistol-hg3089-n-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn! These double taps are pissing me off today  
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just mod the factory receiver for the side older, IF it won't obscure factory markings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This! here you go OP M92 side folding stock writeup
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sweet that's exactly what I want to do!.
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I paid $470 on gunbroker this spring and the guy shipped 30s to me here in CO. Can't remember his name

"Patriot Ammo - Arms LLC"
March 2016
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Got my M92 through Bud's a couple weeks back. Free shipping made it the best deal I could find. Don't know about the mag deal, came with two.
J&G didn't appear to have any, still doesn't.
Sportman's Guide had a really good price on M85s, not sure if it's still on.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 6:41:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Buy mine. A M85pv. No longer imported from what I'm told
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Buy mine. A M85pv. No longer imported from what I'm told
View Quote

IM sent
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top