Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/21/2016 10:02:12 PM EDT
Hello all,

I have just purchased a M92 Pap and hope to take possession next week. I plan to SBR this pistol and was curious if the 5 degree angle I read about is really deserving of an adapter in order to comfortably use a Manitcore stock and Stormwerks hinge on it?

Thanks in advance
Jason
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:22:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't need an adapter, you wont even notice the angle once you have a stock on it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the way my M92 shoulders with the angle. I feel like I get behind the sights faster/easier.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:13:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I dislike the angle. CNC warrior makes a good stock adapter that resolved the issue...
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Zero issues with the angle, both with the PAP's iron sights and with a properly co-witnessed red dot.

It's really a non-issue, but if you were going to use an inline AR stock setup, then "fixing" the angle would make sense.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#5]
the angle is perfect for using a VZ-58 folder with it
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#6]
It is a matter of preference. As you can see from the thread, many people like it or at least don't mind it. Personally, I hate it. I had a custom trunnion fabricated (which also accepts an AR buffer tube) to correct it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:08:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I actually prefer the angle. It shoulders perfectly and is very comfortable to shoot.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I found that the stock angle was a little too steep for me, but correcting it all the way puts the stock up too high to comfortably use the irons, so I made my own adapter that corrects about half the drop and it's perfect.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top