Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/11/2015 2:04:48 PM EDT
linseed oil with a clear   and VHT epoxy paint satin  (these are set up for milled receivers)

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 2:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
also there is a built in heatshield between the light and the barrel.  appears to be alloy
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks amazing! I really wish someone would make a more modern version of these handguards. I like the plastic on my 107UR but these just make me want to convert to classic metal/wood.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks amazing! I really wish someone would make a more modern version of these handguards. I like the plastic on my 107UR but these just make me want to convert to classic metal/wood.
View Quote

There is a plastic version of these, that would be the more modern version.

That are also stupid expensive compared to the older wood version.  Something nutty like $500 when they are in stock.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That are also stupid expensive compared to the older wood version.  Something nutty like $500 when they are in stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did see those on the kvar site. I defiantly prefer the looks of the wood ones over the newer plastic ones.  I agree they are ridiculously overpriced.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 12:27:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That are also stupid expensive
View Quote

This...............

$500 is crazy and the reason I have not bought them. They used to be $400. Personally, I think they are worth no more than $300.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This...............

$500 is crazy and the reason I have not bought them. They used to be $400. Personally, I think they are worth no more than $300.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This...............

Yeah I'd love to have one, I might be a buyer at $300.. that's higher than I'd like, but close enough that I'd really consider it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Does the head/bulb assembly come apart? Needs more LED

I need one of those upper HG you have
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#9]
the head comes on and off  its a streamlight scorpian.   I think it the head can be swapped with the newer scorpian led !  the upper handguard I made out of a damaged chinese tube    chopped it and welded it on in the same fashion that it came on the chicom tube.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This...............

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This...............

When you consider that an Ultimak + a light mount has more utility at about $130, $500 is crazy.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top