Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2015 7:49:39 AM EDT
I am getting a M92, should be here this week sometime! Anyway, will be SBR'ed once I get the serial number, my second one, first being an AR 300BLK...

I am curious if anyone has tried to put a Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine Stock on an Ace folding adapter? Looking at the pictures on the net, I am not sure if it will fit, might need to get creative!  Anyone know how the Fixed stocks are attached to the tube? Thanks for any input and if anyone has tried this. Still debating between an AR style stock or a Manticore Triangle.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I imagine if you use the stormwerkz folder adapter it should work just fine. That's one of the ways I have set up my M92 SBR's. I went with the stormwerkz because there is no little tit that goes up against the receiver like there is on the Ace. I didn't want to have to deal with grinding that down.

Link Posted: 7/12/2015 11:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice looking rifles! Yeah after my haste in posting found the storm werks folding adapter, it's much nicer in my limited opinion, and after more googling found out more about the magpul and looks like it will work fine too. I think these will be my first choices to try out. Thanks for the replies.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top