Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/23/2015 12:38:47 PM EDT
A little back story.

I have not had an "AK" for MANY years. Lost interest, and focused on other platforms. MI law changed last year, and we can now "own" SBR's, etc. Having multiple NFA projects accomplished over the last 13-14 months, the "Draco SBR" was always in my mind. After months of looking for a Draco-C (with under-folder trunnion), I finally found one!

As a pistol IMHO they are a "novelty" and nothing more (I have owned MANY "pistols" over the years, since MI would not allow SBR's, etc.). It is those laws that allowed my FFL to retain Draco-C's for YEARS! I purchased the last one, NEW IN BOX! He stated that after the law changed, he has been able to "move them".

Unfortunately it is NOT all matching #s, but they are surplus parts (sans receiver). I looked at it this week, however I did not take any $. After looking at dozens of Draco's, Draco C's and other variants with NO REAR TRUNNION, I had lost hope that I would ever find one. Yes, I did pay up the ars for it.

Regarding the pics, I will post some as soon as I can.

ETA: Front trunnion is marked 1969 --

ETA: Going out next week for a fresh "coat of paint"

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top