Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:12:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A description would have been nice or what they actually are? Isn't that AAC just like that other companies, can't remember the name but just designed to be a blast shield, not add back pressure.

I think the ones that add back pressure for CQB weapons are Noveske Pig, Barking Spider, PWS CQB.
View Quote

how would the pig add back pressure and these not? All they are are pieces of aluminum threaded to the end of a barrel. Same concept. I don't know the names of these and I think both companies are about to release them. The first is made by surefire. The second made by aac.

Eta judging from the picture the surefire says Warden...
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I still believe that these would alter back pressure some way or the other... perhaps I am wrong tho
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Any brake with a gas trap style of construction should increase back pressure. Look at any type of krink brake or even some of the linear compensators.

Doesn't the Sig have an adjustable gas system?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:10:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 4:43:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Why not use a suppressor? They add some good back-pressure. Its amazing that the same company that made the MPX and MCX has so many issues with the 556 series.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top