Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/20/2015 5:26:26 PM EDT
Made a CAA X47 rail system work on this weapon.
Also made a magpul 20rder.
TWS dogleg.
USmachinegun adaptor.
Shockwave brace.
Holosun HS403G.
Surefire M300c

Please ask if you have any questions.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Great looking gun
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:35:24 AM EDT
[#2]
How does the TWS dog leg hold zero? Is it sturdy on the M92?
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The obvious question is how did you make a 20rd Magpul?  The rest of the firearm looks great and could be very useful.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The obvious question is how did you make a 20rd Magpul?  The rest of the firearm looks great and could be very useful.
View Quote
Google is your friend.  Simply cut the mag body down, cut spring, then use a dremel to make the notch for the floor plate.  I believe there is even a how-to on this forum.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 10:32:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Google is your friend.  Simply cut the mag body down, cut spring, then use a dremel to make the notch for the floor plate.  I believe there is even a how-to on this forum.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a How-to I posted. lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
All that about searching and no link? Come on, be helpful guys.  The googled DIY are on other sites.  I did search here and could not find any info.
I'll try it and post up some pictures.  I like 20 rounders for my M92 a lot better for storage in the pistol.
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
All that about searching and no link? Come on, be helpful guys.  The googled DIY are on other sites.  I did search here and could not find any info.
I'll try it and post up some pictures.  I like 20 rounders for my M92 a lot better for storage in the pistol.
Thanks
View Quote

This is the forum I made on here on the DIY that the other guy was referencing.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_55/158234_Magpul_AK47_20rd_modification.html
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Which buffer tube did you use? Nice gun, mine will be very similar.  Tim
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn that looks pretty nice. Really like the 20rd Magpul, especially since steel 20 rounders are kind of hard to find now a days.

Link Posted: 7/9/2015 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Damn that looks pretty nice. Really like the 20rd Magpul, especially since steel 20 rounders are kind of hard to find now a days.

View Quote

I like 20 rounders best myself, but Tapco 20's have worked 100% for me. They seem to for most everyone.

Would like to have metal ones, but not gonna spring for the rare tanker one and tried current Korean ones, which ran in my M92 pistol but not in either WASR.

- OS
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I like 20 rounders best myself, but Tapco 20's have worked 100% for me. They seem to for most everyone.

Would like to have metal ones, but not gonna spring for the rare tanker one and tried current Korean ones, which ran in my M92 pistol but not in either WASR.

- OS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

Probably pick up a couple of new Korean 20 rounders for my M92's and hope they work. If not, won't be out a lot and then I'll cut up a Magpul mag like the OP did.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Probably pick up a couple of new Korean 20 rounders for my M92's and hope they work. If not, won't be out a lot and then I'll cut up a Magpul mag like the OP did.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

Why bother? Just use 20 round Tapco. Inexpensive and it works.

- OS
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 12:03:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

- OS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

- OS

More aesthetics than anything. I'm gonna throw a Midwest Industries rail and Tromix stock on one of them and from the OP's pics I'm kind of digging the Magpul grip and mag look. Throwing a Tapco mag in her just doesn't seem right
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

More aesthetics than anything. I'm gonna throw a Midwest Industries rail and Tromix stock on one of them and from the OP's pics I'm kind of digging the Magpul grip and mag look. Throwing a Tapco mag in her just doesn't seem right
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

- OS

I guess my aesthetics are lacking. I see the significant difference, but fail to see that the Magpul is more beyootiful.

- OS

Link Posted: 7/10/2015 1:06:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I guess my aesthetics are lacking. I see the significant difference, but fail to see that the Magpul is more beyootiful.

http://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/880x660/Primary/295/295521.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/zeromanforlife/image9.jpeg

- OS

View Quote

Nah, your aesthetics are fine, I'm just a weirdo
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top