Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2015 4:55:10 PM EDT
I'm trying to ID the muzzle brake/flash hider in the pics below as I'd like to put one on my Yugo M92 SBR; I'm currently using the CNC Warrior 4 piece flash   hider.
Thanks.
Disregard, I found it on the CNC Warrior website, it is this one:

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
opps- disregard, I didn't see you already found it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm trying to ID the muzzle brake/flash hider in the pics below as I'd like to put one on my Yugo M92 SBR; I'm currently using the CNC Warrior 4 piece flash   hider.

Thanks.

http://cdn3.volusion.com/gvojc.dwvhb/v/vspfiles/photos/26643-2T.jpg?1421322759

Can you tell us which you prefer and why?
Thanks

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.

http://cdn3.volusion.com/gvojc.dwvhb/v/vspfiles/photos/26643-2T.jpg?1421322759

Can you tell us which you prefer and why?

Thanks

I haven't bought the CNC Warrior Yugo M92 Night Brake yet as I'm still stuck over here in Afghanistan so I'm unable to make any sort of objective comparison between the two muzzle devices.  

I want this new brake first because of the obvious CDI factor and second the fact that I'm about 17% evil and look forward to using that CNC Warrior Night Brake on my M92 at a range with lots of people to left and right of me on the firing line.  

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 3:27:28 AM EDT
[#4]
OP, I have this this muzzle device. Haven't shot it yet, (in AFG at the moment too) but it looks cool!

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top