Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/20/2015 11:35:32 PM EDT
Just submitted a 3rd Form 1 using E-Forms and noticed something after submitting it.  If you've filled these out, you know how different things look online compared to the actual "Form 1" when it's printed out.

When I submitted my 1st Form 1 in January (which took under 25 days to be approved), I filled in my trust info in Item 3a "Trade Name (if any)".   Can't say I actually recall  having done that but obviously must have since it's filled in.  OK, so far so good.  Last week when I submitted the 3rd Form 1, only after I printed it out did I make the observation that I left Item 3a blank.  I can't recall having seen the request for that info while filling it out.  When that caught my attention, I looked at the copies of the 1st and 2nd forms I printed out for comparison and saw that, sure enough, Item 3a was left blank on the 2nd Form 1 as well.  

Question:  Will the 2nd and 3rd Form1s be disapproved as a result of Item 3a being left blank or will an attentive examiner fill that part for me?  Who knows, maybe they will just leave it blank?  Is it even necessary to put anything in that box?  

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 2:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Either way...just wait till it's your time to get approved and even if they disapprove it you can email them your new form # and they will approve it within 48 hours.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top