Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/9/2015 5:10:44 PM EDT
I've been sitting on my stamp for the past few months and I'm finally getting around to finishing up my Draco.

I'm looking for someone to engrave my gun. I already emailed Ident but haven't heard back. Who have you guys used?
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 5:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet CS223 can do it for you, he's a member here, located in Alachua near Gainesville. He does an excellent job and quick turnaround. I used him for my AR lower and was very pleased.

CS223 Thread
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 3:43:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I've used Orion Arms probably a dozen times.  Very happy with their work.

http://www.orion-arms.com/
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet CS223 can do it for you, he's a member here, located in Alachua near Gainesville. He does an excellent job and quick turnaround. I used him for my AR lower and was very pleased.

CS223 Thread
View Quote

+1 for CS223
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top