Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:23:19 AM EDT
Having a little bit of trouble with a Yugo M85pv trigger.
Occasionally when shooting, the trigger will not reset (stuck to rear) and will have to be manually pushed forward before being able to fire the next round.

This problem is further complicated as the pin that holds in the trigger seems loose, as I can almost push it back through the receiver.
Although the pin seem incredibly loose, it hasn't come out when firing, but does protrude out the receiver a bit after shooting (pin coming out right to left).

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Pistol is stock from the factory but probably past warranty.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have a retaining wire, is it installed correctly?

Have you shot it much?  I had a problem with trigger reset on a home build M85, but it wore in without any modification after about 100 rounds.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
My M85 had this issue also.  The friction between the disconnector and the hammer is overpowering the legs of the spring.  My fix was to polish the underside of the disconnector and the top face of the hammer until it worked reliably.  I suspect the root cause may be a weak mainspring, because it happened with both the factory trigger and a Tapco G2.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder how the ALG trigger would help with this...
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top