BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2015 10:01:07 PM EDT
A few questions.....
Can I use my Hogue AK grip on it?
Any vids on how to take the hand guards off? I want to stain them.
Any single point sling rigs available?

Thanks

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:49:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Hogue pistol grip should fit fine.

Upper handguard:

Lower handguard:

The rear metal piece is just held in place with the side tabs slightly pressed into the wood.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Any AK grips should fit.  I have the Magpul AK grip on mine.
The handguars come off like a regular AK.  Remove piston and the top one comes off.  Flip the little lever on the bottom one and it will slide off.
You will have to add a plate or some sort of loop for a single point sling.  It only has a loop on the front sight/gas block.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:33:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I took it out today, Shoots good, however I was expecting WAY more recoil.  I had a full size Draco C a few years ago & that was a handful. Is this one normal to be so light shooting? I was using the standard tula ammo. I know it's not the best but my AK with the same ammo has awful recoil.
Also noticed the sight rail is canted at the rear :(
And this thing is LOUD, I have a CNC Warrior brake coming next week.
The trigger SUCKS too. I think I'll put the Tapco in it.

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top