Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/25/2015 9:35:00 AM EDT
OK,  I purchased an older Serb M85 PAP pistol BEFORE they announced the updated model that excepts standard AR magazines.  With that said, is there an after-market conversion magazine well that will except AR magazines being offered now or is there a chance of one coming out soon that will work on the M85 PAP?  Also, I was informed that the magazines wells on the new M85 pistols are made out of a durable plastic...  "I" would prefer one made out of an alloy product.  

The conversion will be completed by an professional AK gunsmith.

Selling my current PAP pistol is an option, but in my area, used guns are not really selling at all.

Thanks!!

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#1]
check out Canis Design Group and Definitive Arms
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I would say sell it to someone that wants to use original mags but your location makes that a little more difficult.

http://www.canisdesigngroup.com/home

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah I would sell it to someone that likes the original mags, I think they are not going to import them with the old mags anymore
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yeah I would sell it to someone that likes the original mags, I think they are not going to import them with the old mags anymore
View Quote

Old mags are still being imported.  Galil and Bulgarian 5.56 mags will also work.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:38:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Old mags are still being imported.  Galil and Bulgarian 5.56 mags will also work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry I meant they aren't going to import the m85pv that takes the galil/bulg mags, not the mags themselves. This is what I have heard around the net at least so not sure if its is true. I want a m85 but I dont like the plastic AR mag adapters
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

sorry I meant they aren't going to import the m85pv that takes the galil/bulg mags, not the mags themselves. This is what I have heard around the net at least so not sure if its is true. I want a m85 but I dont like the plastic AR mag adapters
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top