Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:18:04 AM EDT
My apologies if this has been covered before, but when I filled out and mailed my paperwork back in September, I had referenced this sub-forum for help. Sent in application for my M92 PAP. My paperwork got returned to me stating "incomplete/inaccurate description of firearm." It states:

1. 4d- Please confirm the model by looking at the lower receiver and update the application accordingly. (I wrote "Yugo M92 PAP" in that square)

2. 4h- Please remove all information and replace with"XXXXXXX Revocable Living Trust  xxxxxx, GA" as this is what you will need to engrave on the firearm upon approval. (I had filled in "CAI  Century, VT"

So number two is self-explanatory, but what did you guys write in for 4d? I've never had paperwork returned and this will be my 7th SBR I've made, as an individual and as a trust. Never ran into any problems and Ive always filled out paperwork the in the same manner. Go figure. Thought about posting in the SBR forum but I know from the pics that a lot of you have made these successfully. Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Looking at my pistol, the Model # is :PAP M92PV

Where do you get the abbreviation "Yugo" from?  Is that engraved on your pistol as part of the model #?  If not, that may be why it was rejected.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#2]
On my trust's M92 SBR Form One

4a. Name and Location of Original Manufacture
Zastava Arms, Yugoslavia

4b. Type of Firearm to be made
Short Barreled Rifle

4c. Caliber, Gauge, or Size

4d. Model
M92

4e. Barrel Length

4f. Overal Length

4g. Serial Number
xxxxxxx

4h. Additional Description
(I left this field blank)

4i. State Why You Intend To Make Firearm
For any and all lawful purposes

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Part of the confusion may arise from the fact that Yugoslavia no longer exists.  Zastava (which means flag) is a Serbian company.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:22:42 AM EDT
[#4]

4D: PAP M92PV

4H blank...

Was how mine was approved

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:24:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

4H blank...

View Quote

When was yours approved?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When was yours approved?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

4H blank...

When was yours approved?
Sept 2014

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top