Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/11/2014 9:48:53 AM EDT
So I'm sitting at my desk having lunch, when an idea pops in my head about a DIY SP Sling mount. I go home, look in my parts bin, and find a 1911 barrel bushing wrench. Start making my marks on where I want to drill, bend, cut, grind, etc. I am not a machinist in any way, shape or form. It's not the prettiest looking one out there, and I haven't started any testing (will work on that this weekend). I messed up on lining up my marks on where I wanted to drill, so it's not quite perfect. It's not for sale, nor am I going to start making them, this is just an idea that popped in my head, and I wanted to see if it worked.

[/URL][/img]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Echo Nine Three has been doing this for sometime now. They call it the V3/SB.

This from their Facebook page.

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, have seen this. It was the "wait a minute I think I can make that out of this part" that popped in my head. Not the "I have a new idea"
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top