Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2014 10:49:59 PM EDT
I was looking at a Century 39 with milled receiver and a Yugo from Atlantic arms, which would be the best choice? I want to SBR it and use an under folder for the stock. Best options and where can I find a write up on stock installation on that particular model?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:12:13 PM EDT
[#1]
M92

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Most would say a pap m92, but a mini or micro draco has more appeal to me personally.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, most will say a draco or pap, but for me those are too heavy and long compared to the Mini-Draco (to justify the extra 100-200fps).
Parts and accessories would also be more available for the m92 pap or draco....but there's a growing mini-draco community I think.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I was leaning towards the Draco models anyway. I think Atlantic still has them for sale. I assume Iinstalling the under folder is fairly easy. I had also found them to have a piece that will snap into the underfolder for a better cheek weld. I like the look of the underfolder better than side folder even though I already have the parts.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top