Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/9/2014 7:05:40 PM EDT
My m92 will be here end of next week (got one from CNC warrior last weekend). I have been gathering parts for a while to build this pistol how I want. I have a KAK SIG tube and a SIG brace, stormwerkz folding stock adapter, a stormwerkz 6° sling plate, manicore nightbrake and detent, and a magpul ak grip.

I plan on getting the form 1 in the mail asap so I can put a real stock on it.

How hard is it to mount the hinge/plate? Do you thread the trunnion or put nuts on the backside?

Are there any other parts I should get? I think I will order a shephards hook today. How is the trigger?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

My m92 will be here end of next week (got one from CNC warrior last weekend). I have been gathering parts for a while to build this pistol how I want. I have a KAK SIG tube and a SIG brace, stormwerkz folding stock adapter, a stormwerkz 6° sling plate, manicore nightbrake and detent, and a magpul ak grip.

I plan on getting the form 1 in the mail asap so I can put a real stock on it.

How hard is it to mount the hinge/plate? Do you thread the trunnion or put nuts on the backside?

Are there any other parts I should get? I think I will order a shephards hook today. How is the trigger?

View Quote

My M92 had a Tapco G2 trigger in it from the factory.

You thread the trunnion for the hinge/stock.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. The trigger was something I was wondering about. I have a rifle with the tapco in it and I like it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 1:21:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. The trigger was something I was wondering about. I have a rifle with the tapco in it and I like it.
View Quote

My recent (June) 92 did not have the Tapco. But it's been okay, pretty much a two stage, a bit gritty in taking up slack but it fires with no creep from there.

- OS
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:49:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it a single or double hook? I'll probably just wait and see what I get.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is it a single or double hook? I'll probably just wait and see what I get.
View Quote

Double
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a difference other then the second hook?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is there a difference other then the second hook?
View Quote

Bound to be if compared closely. Tapco in my WASR has shorter total travel for one thing.

- OS
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm pumped my ffl just got back from hunting and my m92 is now in my truck. As soon as I get my work done I'm gonna go to work I'll post some pics later.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Got the pistol grip, folder, and SIG brace on. Gotta figure out how to make the detent work on the night brake but got the thread protector off. Shot 60 rounds through it and it shot flawlessly, I'm super happy with how it turned out. Now I gotta get my form 1 in the mail.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I went the same route.

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top