BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think they are "gone for good", just supply trying to keep up could cause a delay. I picked one up yesterday from an LGS (had originally bought a 10/63 but really wanted an M-92). He had two in the shop, I got the last one that had the Krinkov type brake/booster. Also had two w/o the brake on it as well. Saw two at another shop Thursday w/o the brake or SB-47 for $459.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are these m92's located if you don't mind. I am currently looking and can't find one near me. I'm in KY too, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You are a little of what your names says your are, aren't ya? Considering I sold my M92 pistol for quite a bit more, the rifle is a great deal. Who are you by the way, the "Exchange" police? Just because you can't afford something doesn't mean someone is asking too much. At this time, I am asking $25 less than what CNC sells them at regular price.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is selling one with a fat price tag  

No one is asking you to buy it. As for now we still live in a semi-free country so move along and pad your post scores with your highly intellectual comments in someone else's post.

If your price was reasonable you would sell it.  As clearly pointed out above, you are overpriced.

You are a little of what your names says your are, aren't ya? Considering I sold my M92 pistol for quite a bit more, the rifle is a great deal. Who are you by the way, the "Exchange" police? Just because you can't afford something doesn't mean someone is asking too much. At this time, I am asking $25 less than what CNC sells them at regular price.

Go change your tampon and price it right
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow lets get this thread back on track.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 9:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya, thats hard to do when you have people in this forum who are still on moms tit and complain cause they can't afford to buy something.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ya, thats hard to do when you have people in this forum who are still on moms tit and complain cause they can't afford to buy something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's one way to get it off track AGAIN.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#7]
.....I have this beat up Ruger 10/22....I want $1.000.00 cash

This kind of price gouging attitude....and the shaming language
back when folks laugh at you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 7:26:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
.....I have this beat up Ruger 10/22....I want $1.000.00 cash

This kind of price gouging attitude....and the shaming language
back when folks laugh at you.
View Quote

Sold

But seriously, if someone wants to pay for that.
More power to them and you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok back on track, lets post some M92 pics.

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ok back on track, lets post some M92 pics.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag1/bradwd/PAPM92_zps7cc808cf.jpg
View Quote

M92 looks great with a tanker mag.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At $500, an M92 would require someone to save $16.67/day for an entire month.  That's really not that much of a challenge in the grand scheme of things.  Switching to a diet of cereal and raman noodles would probably allow you to accomplish that.  That's why I don't understand why you keep harping on this notion of "people can't afford my stuff".  That's clearly not the case here.  I think it's pretty obvious that most people who can afford monthly internet service, a computer to access the internet on, and are capable of typing above a 10th grade level, could afford your firearm if they so chose.

I think most people here are of the opinion that your particular M92 is over-priced.  When Buds recently offered them for $415, it validated the idea that deals are still out there, and that if people have a little patience, they'll likely be able to get one from the next run that Century does - or sooner.  I think it's very likely that Century will do another run with Zastava before Hillary Clinton has a chance to run for president.  For that reason, I tend to agree with people that your M92 is overpriced.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

At $500, an M92 would require someone to save $16.67/day for an entire month.  That's really not that much of a challenge in the grand scheme of things.  Switching to a diet of cereal and raman noodles would probably allow you to accomplish that.  That's why I don't understand why you keep harping on this notion of "people can't afford my stuff".  That's clearly not the case here.  I think it's pretty obvious that most people who can afford monthly internet service, a computer to access the internet on, and are capable of typing above a 10th grade level, could afford your firearm if they so chose.

I think most people here are of the opinion that your particular M92 is over-priced.  When Buds recently offered them for $415, it validated the idea that deals are still out there, and that if people have a little patience, they'll likely be able to get one from the next run that Century does - or sooner.  I think it's very likely that Century will do another run with Zastava before Hillary Clinton has a chance to run for president.  For that reason, I tend to agree with people that your M92 is overpriced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you freakin stir-fried? Have you even looked at the add? First off, its a rifle, not a pistol. Second, I am selling it for $35 less than what CNC sells them for at regular price. And free shipping at that. Have you gone over to CNC Warrior and cried on his shoulder lately? He just sold out of his pistols with the arm brace at $799 a piece. Why don't you go over tell him how you disagree with his prices and see how much he gives a flying shit.

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you freakin stir-fried? Have you even looked at the add? First off, its a rifle, not a pistol. Second, I am selling it for $35 less than what CNC sells them for at regular price. And free shipping at that. Have you gone over to CNC Warrior and cried on his shoulder lately? He just sold out of his pistols with the arm brace at $799 a piece. Why don't you go over tell him how you disagree with his prices and see how much he gives a flying shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I'm a little stir-fried, but I don't think I'm crazy.  I also feel confident in saying that the M92 will be back in stock at some point in the near future, and maybe CNC will do another rifle-conversion run for $589.  Maybe they won't... maybe they will.  Even at that price, I think I'd pass and try to go for a more original underfolder configuration, with an extended faux-booster and M76 fat grip.

We're in a buyers market right now, and there's almost no informational asymmetry thanks to the many gun-discount sites like slickguns, and the constant flow of information from forums like Arfcom.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Maybe I'm a little stir-fried, but I don't think I'm crazy.  I also feel confident in saying that the M92 will be back in stock at some point in the near future, and maybe CNC will do another rifle-conversion run for $589.  Maybe they won't... maybe they will.  Even at that price, I think I'd pass and try to go for a more original underfolder configuration, with an extended faux-booster and M76 fat grip.

We're in a buyers market right now, and there's almost no informational asymmetry thanks to the many gun-discount sites like slickguns, and the constant flow of information from forums like Arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, hopefully the M92 will be coming back. Sellers have already made it clear they will be more expensive if they do but, I still plan on buying another if they do.  The purpose of this thread was to find out if anyone had any info on this until a single fool derailed it trying to compare the price of a pistol version to a rifle version for which he obviously could not tell the difference. But that is very common here on ARFCOM. By the way, I paid $499 for my SGL21 from K-VAR, do you think they will sell me another one at that price?
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 10:40:26 AM EDT
[#15]
In a private sale you can price the item as high or as low as you want. You can always work down if you are willing to haggle, but you can't work up unless a bidding war starts. Prices in both the industry and in private sales will flux as the demand goes up and down. I've seen SKS around here go from $350-$500, and AKs start at $500 and go up. It's just what people are willing to pay. I just sold my 10/63 with 4 mags and two cases for $600. Could I have asked more yes, would I have gotten more, who knows. I was comfortable with the price, and the guy didn't even haggle. Rolled it into an M92 with the SB47 and Krink brake for zero extra out of pocket, and was happy.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

By the way, I paid $499 for my SGL21 from K-VAR, do you think they will sell me another one at that price?
View Quote

Do you apply this same logic for a $1400 DPMS AR someone paid? No?

And the SGL hasn't been that price in YEARS. M92 was $419 just last week. So, no.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In a private sale you can price the item as high or as low as you want. You can always work down if you are willing to haggle, but you can't work up unless a bidding war starts. Prices in both the industry and in private sales will flux as the demand goes up and down. I've seen SKS around here go from $350-$500, and AKs start at $500 and go up. It's just what people are willing to pay. I just sold my 10/63 with 4 mags and two cases for $600. Could I have asked more yes, would I have gotten more, who knows. I was comfortable with the price, and the guy didn't even haggle. Rolled it into an M92 with the SB47 and Krink brake for zero extra out of pocket, and was happy.
View Quote

Finally, someone with higher intellect and common sense. I was beginning to think that everyone here was as opinionated and shallow minded as some of the people above.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#18]
$699 and free shipping here

I'm pretty sure I can afford one  

I need to make my own though because as you know the stock folds the wrong way on yours
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I need to make my own though because as you know the stock folds the wrong way on yours
View Quote

Reading is fundamental. If you read what I wrote, I stated my price was $35 less than CNC's normal price not their sale price. I think everyone knows that his rifle is on sale.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 12:43:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Reading is fundamental. If you read what I wrote, I stated my price was $35 less than CNC's normal price not their sale price. I think everyone knows that his rifle is on sale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the fundamental point you're missing here is that you were remarkably aggressive in defending yourself when someone [half jokingly] called you out on the fact that you had an M92up for sale in the EE.  Regardless of what your price is/was, there's something a little funny about someone who asks whether something will ever be available again, as they sell off their item for slightly above market.

You literally stated at least three times that people were jealous because of their inability to afford a $700 firearm.  $700 is not a huge amount, which is why your argument of "people can't afford my shizz" comes across as ignorant and downright silly.  You then proceeded to say that the only smart person in the thread was the only person who made a neutral comment that could almost be interpreted as agreeing with you.

If you had just put a smiley face emoticon next to the sentence "Busted - you guys got me.. I wanted to go in a different direction and was hoping to use the funds to build a pistol", I don't think anyone would have jumped on your slightly above market price.  Is your price fair?  Sure, if someone's willing to pay it - which is the beauty of free market.  The beauty of free speech is that haters can hate, and have every right to assert their opinion on your pricing decisions - same way that everyone and their mother hates CTD.  In the future, I'd recommend taking those kinds of comments (ie, that your price is high) in stride, and not biting the bait full force.  Why would anyone on this board want to buy something from someone who is so irrational and quick to anger?  If anything goes wrong, I don't want you on the other end of the phone trying to work out the situation.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 4:19:24 AM EDT
[#21]
I haven't seen an unmoderated pissing contest this big in the tech forums in a long time lol
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 7:15:30 AM EDT
[#22]
The M92 I just received from Classic was certified on 10/21, maybe more are on the way.

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Looks great.  I am guessing you removed the muzzle nut or are they coming that way now?

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#24]
It's an excellent example, and I took off the muzzle nut as soon as I brought it home.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The M92 I just received from Classic was certified on 10/21, maybe more are on the way....
View Quote

Is that info on the gun or the packaging?

- OS
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think the fundamental point you're missing here is that you were remarkably aggressive in defending yourself when someone [half jokingly] called you out on the fact that you had an M92up for sale in the EE.  Regardless of what your price is/was, there's something a little funny about someone who asks whether something will ever be available again, as they sell off their item for slightly above market.

You literally stated at least three times that people were jealous because of their inability to afford a $700 firearm.  $700 is not a huge amount, which is why your argument of "people can't afford my shizz" comes across as ignorant and downright silly.  You then proceeded to say that the only smart person in the thread was the only person who made a neutral comment that could almost be interpreted as agreeing with you.

If you had just put a smiley face emoticon next to the sentence "Busted - you guys got me.. I wanted to go in a different direction and was hoping to use the funds to build a pistol", I don't think anyone would have jumped on your slightly above market price.  Is your price fair?  Sure, if someone's willing to pay it - which is the beauty of free market.  The beauty of free speech is that haters can hate, and have every right to assert their opinion on your pricing decisions - same way that everyone and their mother hates CTD.  In the future, I'd recommend taking those kinds of comments (ie, that your price is high) in stride, and not biting the bait full force.  Why would anyone on this board want to buy something from someone who is so irrational and quick to anger?  If anything goes wrong, I don't want you on the other end of the phone trying to work out the situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you that this coincidence could seem a little coincidental, but I don't feel I have to explain what I do to anyone. What upsets me the most is when a person feels they have a right to accuse another person of some ill intention without any real facts at all. The fact they feel compelled to call it out in writing as if they were Jack Custo discovering some new life form. I am a person that does not feel this compulsion to accuse someone on a hunch or to jump into some one else's business uninvited. Nor do I find it a bit funny or amusing. What he said had no contributions to the title of this thread and I believe he achieved what his intentions were. Face it, some people are just like that and society simply has to put up with them.

If you read the rules of the Exchange specifically rule number "11: Absolutely no stomping on other peoples' posts! Do not remark in any way that would negatively impact the sale of someone's merchandise. Do not post comments, opinions or make low-ball offers in threads. This can result in your account being locked.", you would see that his comment in my opinion broke this rule. I understand that these rules are Exchange rules but I would think that some would apply throughout. If not, this is going to open up whole new can of worms for bashing peoples sales in the Exchange.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:33:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I agree with you that this coincidence could seem a little coincidental, but I don't feel I have to explain what I do to anyone. What upsets me the most is when a person feels they have a right to accuse another person of some ill intention without any real facts at all. The fact they feel compelled to call it out in writing as if they were Jack Custo discovering some new life form. I am a person that does not feel this compulsion to accuse someone on a hunch or to jump into some one else's business uninvited. Nor do I find it a bit funny or amusing. What he said had no contributions to the title of this thread and I believe he achieved what his intentions were. Face it, some people are just like that and society simply has to put up with them.

If you read the rules of the Exchange specifically rule number "11: Absolutely no stomping on other peoples' posts! Do not remark in any way that would negatively impact the sale of someone's merchandise. Do not post comments, opinions or make low-ball offers in threads. This can result in your account being locked.", you would see that his comment in my opinion broke this rule. I understand that these rules are Exchange rules but I would think that some would apply throughout. If not, this is going to open up whole new can of worms for bashing peoples sales in the Exchange.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:...but I don't feel I have to explain what I do to anyone.
View Quote

My guess is, whomever you are butthurt at feels the exact same way. I don't care how much you've marked up your FS PAP. Doesn't matter to me...but outside the EE there's nothing wrong with people saying that [insert price here] is too ****ing high. The market will decided what price is fair...but if an individual's opinion is that it's to much, there's no crime in stating as much.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This entire pissing contest you guys are engaged in breaks the code of conduct...

SPECIFIC TO THE TECH FORUMS.

The tech forums (Ar15,AK47,Handgun,Armory,Training,Outdoors) are more "formal" and actions permitted in the GD forum aren't permitted there. These forums are there to share information and as a result, trolling, heated arguments,insulting others,etc won't be ignored.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This entire pissing contest you guys are engaged in breaks the code of conduct...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SPECIFIC TO THE TECH FORUMS.

The tech forums (Ar15,AK47,Handgun,Armory,Training,Outdoors) are more "formal" and actions permitted in the GD forum aren't permitted there. These forums are there to share information and as a result, trolling, heated arguments,insulting others,etc won't be ignored.

Agreed...
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Nice try but you posted the wrong rule

NO PRICE CHECK THREADS

This is nothing more than a thinly disguised price check thread as evidenced by the instantaneous attack you launched as soon as I mentioned you selling one for more than the vendor.  

You have to know that the AK Pistols Price/Availability is a mere 1-2 threads above yours and that the supply is abundant.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

NO PRICE CHECK THREADS

This is nothing more than a thinly disguised price check thread as evidenced by the instantaneous attack you launched as soon as I mentioned you selling one for more than the vendor.  

You have to know that the AK Pistols Price/Availability is a mere 1-2 threads above yours and that the supply is abundant.  
View Quote

But he explained that "this coincidence could seem a little coincidental", so don't you be acting like that feller "Jack Custo".  

- OS
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#33]
A comment which also likely is a rule violation. Comparing an American to a Frenchman is likely to be considered highly offensive...
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NO PRICE CHECK THREADS

View Quote

Like i said, no one here has asked for you lame opinions, and that is all it is...
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope anyone looking to buy an M92 stumbles upon this thread first. I think they would wise to skip the purchase of OP's M92 based on this thread alone.

GLWS, though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#36]
dood I just read on the webz that Obama has banned further importation of the M92 PAP or any other firearms from the Zastava factory. I guess they've been linked to terrorists, so no more M92s, EVER.

Oh, BTW...I just happen to have a lightly used M92 FS on the EE for just $1499....

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow this thread is doomed, to bad.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I got the ak47 type muzzle brake,  has anyone shot one with this type muzzle?  I have not had the chance to shoot it yet,  just wondering how its compared to the other muzzle devices
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Done, as we drifted from a tech thread long ago.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top