Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2014 10:25:33 PM EDT
I need to do a trust for my present suppressors and future items. 199trust.com has a special for $79. I'm just wondering about "getting what you pay for". Anyone ever used these guys? I'm a little leery.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I used there trust for a E Form 1, it came back approved in 37 days.

I had the guy (I think I read he is a lawyer son and is a paralegal) send me an unlocked word doc vs. the locked PDF they first sent me.

Had witnesses and such everywhere. There is no lawyer support but 'tech' support.

I only made non-required changes for me usage state (Tx).

Others have used them on here.

I only planned on using it once unless I hit it rich..

Most decent trust with lawyer support will run you $4-600.00

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:42:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't used them but some people over on the SIG Forum are using another NFA Trust Lawyer and seem to be having good feedback.  You even get support but it is $125 which sounds better for a little more.  I am thinking on going this route.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. There is a local lawyer that leaves flyers in the shop where I purchased my suppressors so I may check with him first. I just need to get this done.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Used it on 5 items so far. Worked like a charm and is thorough. I'm glad I did.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used them, and they did have the wrong state listed on one page of my documents, but they were very quick to correct it.  I'd definitely recommend them.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top