Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/19/2014 3:25:10 AM EDT
I see a few people talking about useing an adapter to put a SB15 on an AK rather than the SB47, I was wundering, can the SB47 not be adjusted like a SB15? In other words can you remove it from the tube and install spacers so it sits further back?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:58:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you can
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes. Here's the spacer I have on my SB47. It can be mounted/slid along the tube wherever you want to put it.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Where can I buy the spacer?

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where can I buy the spacer?

Thanks
View Quote

https://rapidfiretek.com/product/adjustable-spacer-for-sb47-arm-brace/
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
The other option is to buy the KAK supertube for like $40 and that will give you an extra inch as well

The TUBE has a built in spacer.. and they sell additional spacer to get more length..

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:28:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys Im ordering the sb47 tomorrow.

I have a feeling ill need the spacer after testing it out once i get the brace..
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I slid my brace back and wrapped about an inch of the tube in paracord to make a spacer. Cheap and easy way to experiment with what length of pull you want.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top