Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/9/2014 6:26:09 PM EDT
I have found several manufactures.  A lot of people recommend CNC Warrior but I was unimpressed with the finish quality and color uniformity of a thread adapter I'd previously ordered from them.  Are they all dimentional copies, are they all equally effected as a pressure booster and flash supressor?

Mike
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
What are the differences and which brands do you recommend?

Mike
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mike
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mike

They're all essentially the same. You asked:

Are they all dimentional copies, are they all equally effected as a pressure booster and flash supressor?

They're all based on the original Bulgarian design and are all basically the same with the same function.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#4]
My CNC Warrior booster looks very nice, no issues with finish.  My experience is that if you have an issue with a CNC Warrior product, they will make it right.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Most of the US copies have a nickel plated cone insert vs hard chrome on the OEM unit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I just want to know why they are so expensive ?
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess I asked the converse of my title.  My fault.

Mike
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top