Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2014 10:04:52 AM EDT
The front end was a little to heavy for me so I decided to change it around a bit. I still want to change out the flash hider but can't decide between the 4 part or the regular krink. I know I don't need the booster on a draco but am after the look. I am afraid the 4 part might be too heavy.
Old

New
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I do like that triangle stock better, but I think I would have left the rail.  As far as the muzzle device goes, I don't have any experience with the 4 piece except watching videos and it is much better for flash hiding.  I have a krink style on my M92 and it is a flame thrower!  I like that though.  I would base my decision off that.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great.  The new look appears so much classier and lighter.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I like them both. I would have went with a Hogue grip though or maybe the new Ergo one. I can't stand those tiny grips.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I still have the US palm.  I will have to shoot it to see.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#6]
agriebel, I love both pics. What folding stock adapter did you use both pictures? Also what railed bottom did you use for the first pic? Much appreciated!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I love the new reversal. The draco looks much better with the wood forearm and triangle stock.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:49:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
agriebel, I love both pics. What folding stock adapter did you use both pictures? Also what railed bottom did you use for the first pic? Much appreciated!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

It's the stormworks hinge and ultimak rail.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Both new and old look good. I might add a magpul moe grip in red, to compliment the read wood. As for your tacitcal version I would check out the CNC Warrior 74 muzzle break.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#10]
agriebel:

Is the stormworx folding hinge drilled and threaded for a sling swivel?  I am thinking of going with the Manticore stock on my SBR'd Mini Draco but want to use a single point sling on it.  If the hinge is threaded I could screw in one of those QD cups for my sling.

Thanks in advance for your response,
MadDog
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#11]
The standard Stormwerkz folding mechanism is threaded for a swivel stud, the AR folding mechanism is not.

They say it's threaded for 10-32 but mine doesn't seem so. I've been meaning to take the filler screw to the hardware store to find out.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top