Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/28/2014 7:43:11 AM EDT
My Form1 I sent in to SBR my Mini Draco should be coming back any day now.  I want to do a little research ahead of time on my options and thought I would ask in this forum.  I want to go with an AR style stock (LMT/SOPMOD) so I will be drilling the trunion and bolting on an adapter for a buffer tube.  I do not want the folding type that ACE sells.  Anyone know who makes a "non-folding" buffer tube adapter?

Thanks in advance for your help,
MadDog
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one of these on my M92.  I'm using it with their folding mechanism, but it can just as easily be used alone for a non-folding setup.  In fact, I drilled my trunion based on this hole pattern so I could use the folding mechanism or this adapter alone.  The folding mechanism has vertical slots for the bolts so the drilled hole location is not critical as it is for the carbine adapter.

Stormwerkz Universal Carbine Adapter

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Other option is just the ACE 'pig' nose adapter for $20.

The 'Storm' one above looks more sturdy though with the PLATE.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Steve, thanks that is exactly what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one of these on my M92.  I'm using it with their folding mechanism, but it can just as easily be used alone for a non-folding setup.  In fact, I drilled my trunion based on this hole pattern so I could use the folding mechanism or this adapter alone.  The folding mechanism has vertical slots for the bolts so the drilled hole location is not critical as it is for the carbine adapter.

Stormwerkz Universal Carbine Adapter

http://stormwerkz.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Universal_Carbine_Adapter.jpg
View Quote

Anyone have a pic of this installed on a PAP M92/M85?

I drilled my rear trunion for the SW folding hinge, but decided I don't like the overall bulk of the pistol folded with the SIG brace. I would love to use this SW univeral carbine adapter, but would like to see how it fits on the PAP.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
This is not mine, but it should give you an idea of what it would look like on an M92.  The purple color is probably from the flash as mine does not look like that.

Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is a pic of it on a draco

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top