Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2014 8:15:18 AM EDT
This is a two piece muzzle brake/sound redirector that I think would be awesome for my Draco pistol.  I have ordered one for my AR pistol - the price is certainly attractive compared to the other units like this.

Problem is they don't make one for 14x1 LH - YET.  I think with the proper motivation (seeing some numbers here) they would do it.  They are open to it, they are just not sure of the market potential.  So lets show them!

http://www.kineti-tech.com/create-a-2-piece-muzzle-brake-cucussion-sound-redirector/

cheers

tire iron
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#1]
14x1 or 26x1.5 would be great, I've used one with an adapter for my M92 PAP, amazing... Also the threads for the shroud allow you to use it as a "solvent trap adapter"
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top