Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2014 9:11:55 AM EDT
Check out pg. 5 in their January online catalog:

http://centuryarms.com/Consumer/August2013Consumer/#/4/
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
So essentially a milled, railed, and handguarded version of the micro dracos... Makes me think that perhaps they were testing the waters with those.
Seems like it's going to be the thing to keep an eye on, though being milled I'd worry about the additional weight in such a small package. Probably irrelevant. Can't wait to see the price point on em.
Great find.
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Like the sculpted Hot Dog bun of a handguard.  If my Mini Draco had that handguard I wouldn't have swapped it out for an MI handguard.
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the idea, however ascetically it's just not pleasing at all.
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Handled one at Bud's today. Actually not as heavy as I thought it would be. Seems ok. Interesting front sight design.
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Pretty cool in a funky kind of way!
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Any idea when it's available?   It is tax return season!  

Eta  Nevermind.  Just realized this is not Romania made and century crap shoot.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top