Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/25/2015 3:54:26 PM EDT
July 25th, 2015

This post is to start discussion about available resources for either building or purchase of a complete RPK-74.  Since there are very limited resources at this time regarding new rifles for sale, used rifles, or parts, I thought it would be useful to start a thread to discover difficult to find resources that could be useful in an effort to add one of these rifles to a collection.  My interest is to acquire one and that perhaps through this discussion, I, as well as others, may be able to get some help.

As I understand it, currently there are import restrictions that make many parts difficult, if not impossible to obtain.  The 5.45x39.5mm import ban of 7n6 steel-core ammunition may also be affecting the market.

I will start by stating that I have several Arsenal, Inc. rifles, but due to the rarity (claimed 20 produced) of the Arsenal SA RPK-3, they rarely are found for sale and command steep prices.  

Starting with manufactured rifles, it would be nice for people to review a list of past available 5.45mm RPKs that have been purchased along with your experiences (including comments about accuracy, build-quality, and parts functioning, as well as aesthetic differences in different rifles.  Pictures are always interesting to view if people would like to share them.[/size=6][/font=Times New Roman]

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top