Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/5/2014 11:18:38 AM EDT
Awesome. Pure awesomeness.

Went prone with the new 10B at NRA HQ Range. 75 round drum got it smoking. A couple people dropped in on it including an RSO (and a member here ). Totally worth it.
All it has is a PWS FH/Comp and Ergo Grip. Thinking about sanding/staining the furniture at some point, but want to keep it more traditional. It ran perfectly and was easy to squeeze some 2,3, and even 4 round bursts off.
I think this guy might be getting more attention than my 10/63 or Yugo underfolder now.

I recommend if you are on the fence about picking one up, you buy it now.
and tip (JG Sales includes a 40 round AND a new Romanian 75rnd steel drum for free

I give it /
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
gahhhh reading this makes me want mine to show up even faster.... i missed out on the j&g promo for the drum mag so i jumped on one when psa put them up on friday
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 9:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my RPK. Mine is a VEPR 1V in 5.56, which I purchased a few months ago. It is fun as heck. Just wish they made drums in 5.56 for it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, they are blast to shoot, especially when there is snow on the ground.
Real easy to go broke shooting drums and 40-round mags.

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top