Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/4/2014 7:32:01 PM EDT
Heads up!  

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=Z117104&name=117104+MARCOLMAR+Hungarian+PKM+7.62x54R+Rifle&groupid=6

Looking for a loving home with an owner that will feed it and love it!

Link Posted: 4/5/2014 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#1]
For that price it better be a post sample MG IMHO

Jack
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 12:11:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Best price I have seen in a while
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 11:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Its a neat concept but I will NEVER trust a semi auto closed bolt in a rifle designed for open bolt.  That basically makes it a proprietary design and AFAIK its no longer a PKM.  If it breaks or stops working, and you are out of warranty, then you are up shit creek as most the parts that matter are proprietary.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Great, something I don't need but can't live without.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its a neat concept but I will NEVER trust a semi auto closed bolt in a rifle designed for open bolt.  That basically makes it a proprietary design and AFAIK its no longer a PKM.  If it breaks or stops working, and you are out of warranty, then you are up shit creek as most the parts that matter are proprietary.
View Quote

Yes but chances are if you can afford that PKM you can afford to pay someone to fix it.

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes but chances are if you can afford that PKM you can afford to pay someone to fix it.

View Quote

Exactly.  

Looks like they sold it for $8995.  Not a bad price
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#9]
yes please take pics. I would love to see the conversion. Thanks manticore.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I take it you never have actually handled a MarColMar PKM semiauto, have you?

They area  very simple conversion design to semiauto, and the parts are all easily machinable with even a basic mill and lathe. There are only about 5-6 parts used to make it into a semiauto plus two springs.

I have to clean the in-house one this weekend, I'll snap a few pictures of the conversion if there is any interest...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it you never have actually handled a MarColMar PKM semiauto, have you?

They area  very simple conversion design to semiauto, and the parts are all easily machinable with even a basic mill and lathe. There are only about 5-6 parts used to make it into a semiauto plus two springs.

I have to clean the in-house one this weekend, I'll snap a few pictures of the conversion if there is any interest...

That would be outstanding, definitely interested
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 12:06:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top