BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
my (3) new bulgy 10's THOUGHT they were getting BHO followers today, but USPS is slow and delayed like usual as of late
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
So far no issues with mine in Tanker mags, Romanian surplus 30s, Tapco 20s or Korean steel 20s.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
They continue to work with boring reliability in all my magazines.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Still waiting for 5.45 version
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ChaZ:
Still waiting for 5.45 version
View Quote

Me too

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:25:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I havent read the whole thread, so this may have been answered already.  But will these work with Magpul mags?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Walker77:
I havent read the whole thread, so this may have been answered already.  But will these work with Magpul mags?
View Quote

Not compatible with Magpul MOE-AK magazines or Thermold Magazines.
That's on the product page.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I needed a 922R compliance part for my 4 dozen Russian and Bulgarian 74 mags.  I bought a bunch of those US-made copies of the original follower that Cope's sells.  Wish these had been available instead - I would love to have bolt-hold-open followers for my 74 mags.

I already have bolt-hold-open capability for my 47 mags because I bought a bunch of those square-backed Chinese followers years ago and ground off the nubs on the inside of my mags so the follower went all the way up to stop the bolt.  Flawless function so far with a decent amount of use on each one.  I just checked, and they have the same geometry as these new followers so the sides of the follower impact the mag body instead of the front of the follower hitting.  But I would have bought these instead of the Chinese followers if they had been available back then.  And they have those cool step-downs on the sides so you don't have to dremel anything.  That would have saved me a lot of work.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:41:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Okay. I'm stupid....

The link in the OP doesn't work, and I can't seem to find them anywhere on PA.

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 3:02:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Why are these things so expensive? $15 + shipping for a 3-pack. It seems like for that price it should at least be a 5-pack.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By Zaphod:

Okay. I'm stupid....

The link in the OP doesn't work, and I can't seem to find them anywhere on PA.

What am I missing?
View Quote

http://www.primaryarms.com/afwtakf3/p/afwtakf3/

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Anybody try these in the 5 and 10 round chinese mags? I'm stuck in New York and having some visual feedback that I am empty would be nice considering how limited I am for capacity...

Afaik the chinese 5 and 10 round mags have standard followers and curve radius.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been running the 7.62 versions a while and they've done great.

(also still waiting for the 5.45 version )
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I bought 9 of these to go in tapco slabside magazines for my ak's. I LOVE these. They are amazing! added functionality to the gun!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » New AK Products
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top