Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 3:02:02 PM EDT
Forgive me brothers for I have sinned. I junped on what I thought was a deal on a tantal and got a bad deal. I am going to walk away from it and keep the rifle.....and learn a lesson.

Its a TTL-0002**. And putting a 7n6 rd in the muzzle the barrel eats the rd up to the case, so I am 99%sure I have a 5.56 barrel.

What is the best way of fixing it and replacing the barrel? I cannot do the work myself.

1. Who has good chrome lined barrels ready to go?

2. Who would pull the crap barrel out of it and install above barrel?

3. Roughly how much will it cost? That and maybe repark the reciever and barrel.

Its in good shape othwrwise. Tight and straight. Got two eg mags and 1 bulgy along with 400 rds with it.

I appreciate the help as I do not k ow where to start. If someone near my area on wichita ks had the ability to help me rebuild it I would be happy to pay them for the help.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top