Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/4/2016 6:26:20 PM EDT
Need some one for a build.  What's my best option?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the best would be a original Polish chf chrome lined barrel but they are not easy to find these days. Green Mountain barrels makes a chrome lined US made barrel that look to of good quality. I have one new in the plastic in my parts bin that I was going to have installed on a Century Tantal that I have but lost interest in the project.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Best for collecting would be an original barrel. Best for shooting (accuracy) I would suggest AK-Builder.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
original would be best/most authentic. the AK isn't accurate anyway, so if you have patience and can afford it, get an original barrel
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By coyotl:
the AK isn't accurate anyway
View Quote

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top