Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/29/2016 11:53:04 PM EDT
If anyone visited the Radom booth, please let us know what goodies were on display.  Of special interest to me is the Mini Beryl and VIS 35 pistol.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested as well
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Radom News?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 12:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I stopped by their booth nothing much new. All I know is they are worried right now about the situation in Ukraine and polish military orders are coming first priority. I asked about the 7.62 Beryl and if it going to be on the US market, and they said yes.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Crickets.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Radom fell off the boat or something
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
We can hope that they will be there in 2017 again.  But this time around let's see their products imported.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:02:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dragunov] [#7]
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Old thread but I figured I would post in. This was posted by Ted Marshall over on the AK Forum back in July effectively stating RADOM USA is dead.:

Regarding my absence:

An unfortunate four vehicle accident left me with injuries from which I am still recovering. After undergoing surgeries and rehabilitative therapy I am finally on the mend. I have started working again on a limited basis. If all goes well I should be back to work full time later this year. I have a backlog of work to finish and will not be taking any new work until further notice. Many thanks to all of my well wishers, friends, and business associates.

Regarding FB USA Texas:

It is with great regret that I must announce that FB USA Texas is no longer in operation. FB USA Texas was dissolved May 8, 2017. The inability of FB Radom Poland to meet US requirements has forced the dissolution of the US company. It is my hope that the "new" management at FB Radom will enable future opportunities for doing business within the US. As you may know, I represented FB Radom and FB USA Texas at several Shot Shows in the past, and at the 2017 Shot Show. I continue to believe that FB Radom produces a superior product. I will advise you of any changes or future opportunities, but will not be responding to any additional inquiries.

Sincerely,
Ted Marshall
Marshall Arms LLC, Texas
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top