Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2015 12:22:52 AM EDT
this is my polish UF that i recently got off of Atlantic firearms. So far ultimak and red dot. all im missing is my light and mount and this AK is finished. what yall think?

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:04:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks good. Does the stock have much play in it? I recently got one from Atlantic too. It seems like my stock has a little but of play in it when locked open. I had a Lancaster (back before they turned to crap) polish under folder, and it seems like its stock locked up better.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:08:17 AM EDT
[#2]
yes mine has slight up and down play both open and closed. that's just how the polish UF are. its no issue tho as when you shoulder it doesn't even move.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Polish AK best AK.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good man.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]
How's the stock feel when firing? Always heard that the folding stocks can hurt your face after a while but never tried it myself.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#6]
UF are fine to shoot...no pain, but cheekweld can be "not the easiest" to obtain quickly.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:49:12 AM EDT
[#7]
nice underfolder
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top