Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2014 10:54:57 PM EDT
I would like to buy some 5.56 Beryl mags but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I did find some on gunbroker but they are located in Poland.
Anybody know where to pick some up at?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought from the genuine-militaria_com people who have the mags on gunbroker and the service has been top-notch. The mags arrived within a week after they mailed them. Poland is the EU, so shipping is no problem if that's what you're worried about.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh ok didn't realize you could buy from overseas. I figured they would be seized by customs or something.
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh ok didn't realize you could buy from overseas. I figured they would be seized by customs or something.
Thanks for the info.
View Quote

Mine have never been.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Mine have never been.
View Quote

Except those that never were manufactured in first place!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:14:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine have never been.

You guys sending them to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just bought from the genuine-militaria_com people who have the mags on gunbroker and the service has been top-notch. The mags arrived within a week after they mailed them. Poland is the EU, so shipping is no problem if that's what you're worried about.
View Quote

I've bought from them too, no problems. Though the package was marked "cooking utensils." Naw, just kidding I don't know WTF it said I don't speak Polish, but it did clear customs.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top