Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/30/2014 1:19:23 AM EDT
Centerfire

I was wondering if anyone knew who actually built these, lists Pioneer/Radom, but I was wondering if it was IO Inc.
The price is right, I was interested if the quality was there. My only complaint with them is no left side scope rail.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 2:17:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 5:37:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
lists Pioneer/Radom, but I was wondering if it was IO Inc.
View Quote

If it is Pioneer, then it is IO Inc.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
They should be the same as the ones AIM is selling with the side folder.  My guess is that IO ran out of side folders or these rifles have problems and the side folders will not install.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
It is possible that these are all polish parts being imported not as rifles. The ATF has been acting bizarre lately on what they are allowing in.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Pistols are different than rifles for importation These are long barreled pistols. Barrel length over 16 inches means you can add a stock.

These could well be made in Poland.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I do not believe that these are pistols, since they have the rifle tang.  They have not sold out, so I think they are moving slowly.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm no expert but, these are probably classified as rifles by BATFE and most states. 16" barrel, 26"+ overall length, has tang for buttstock. Not sure why they are selling them w/o the stock.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]
So has anyone ordered one after all? Is it in a box with accessories or just the rifle itself?
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 6:01:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered?  Yes.
Received?  No.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I just received one.  it's the same thing aim surplus was selling.  without the stock.  this one did not have a tapco marked  trigger.  It has some weird burnsed loop plate on the in between the pistol grip and the reciever.  I noticed when cycling mine the hammer is scraping the retainer plate.

haven't tried any mags in it yet.   I had to file the mag well a little bit on the one I got from aim.  I put on a little brownells instant blue to clean it up a little bit.

it's from I.O.
just tried a few different mags and they all fit fine.  some a little bit more loose than others.  it looks like somebody did a little filing on the magwell.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 2:35:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Any mags with it or just the rifle in a box?
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 5:20:27 AM EDT
[#12]
no mags
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
no mags
View Quote

Thanks for the reply. Just received the email reply for CFC says no mags or accessories.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top