Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah updates would be good. Is Marshall arms still gonna start importing FB arms eventually? Royal Tiger is out of stock on their archers. Kinda worried now. Thinking I should've just got one of those.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:17:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe the fact that Royal Tiger is out of stock might be a good thing.  It could signal that Radom is not selling any more to them because the deal with Marshall is going forward.  This could just be hopeful speculation on my part because a Mini Beryl is on my short list!
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah buddy! My hopes too... I ready somewhere quarter 4 of 2015 or first or second quarter 2016... I also read this has been an ongoing process... Like for years.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I really doubt any of this is going to happen at this point.    Though usually when I make that kind of statement, an announcement follows the next day or so.  

Don't get me wrong, as I'd love a relatively unscathed Beryl clone or domestic MSBS production.  Though from Ted's postings here and there, it sounds like they're going to take the same track as the IWI with the Galil ACE and tart it up with "tactical" "upgrades".

The interesting thing with Royal Tiger, they were sitting on around 113 or so of the Archers when they suddenly all vanished.  I'm curious what happened to all of them but they like to pricing games, so they may be trying to drum up a mini-panic and then suddenly relisting them for a new higher price.  Earlier this year they were at $1000, then it went up to $1200, then $1100, then their special "deal" for $900 + $100 for the optic rail.

The last drop sold them about 3 rifles.  I've been tracking prices as I've had a small interest in buying one but ultimately decided not to.  I have a Polish underfolder but all of my other AKs are Bulgarian or Romanian, so I don't really want to start down the path of obsession with another country.  I'd need a Tantal to go with the Beryl, and it would be downhill from there.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm surprised at this even getting off the ground with this current administration!  It also saddens me that the rumors I've heard put their proposed new digs in about the most liberal area of the state!
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:25:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Those that were for sale are already sold, those they keep (SWD-M) are so far out of reach.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
how about ummm, how about those SVD's (SWD) the Polish Army isn't using anymore, we'll take all of them

Those that were for sale are already sold, those they keep (SWD-M) are so far out of reach.

What a shame I was looking forward to maybe getting 1 of these. (well maybe one day they will come out)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top