Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
GG-SAI thread... (Page 5 of 5)
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Those Icons are so funny !!!!!!  I about busted a gut laughing!!!

KF
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Justice will be served when "Bubba" pimps him out in the big house! See'n how he f%$k*& so many, it's his turn ;)
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 12:33:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Adventurer_96] [#3]
I'd like to hear about the agreement, as would the rest of us who are out parts, rifles and/or money.

I just keep asking myself this again and again:

WTFO?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By Econfina:
Justice will be served when "Bubba" pimps him out in the big house! See'n how he f%$k*& so many, it's his turn ;)

He's(Gary the thief) is going through all this so he does not wind up in jail.
I wonder though, that if someone could document everything they sent to the thief, if they couldn't go to the county sherrif and have him arrested for being a thief.Providing that they weren't involved with the KAG.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 9:16:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trikerjay] [#5]
i just received my stuff back from sai. after 22 mos. he had only touched one and that is a train wreck. here is a pic for you guys to enjoy. http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/6602train_wreck.jpg  
                    later  jay
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm surprised to see that things are still coming back from SAI.  I was hoping that this whole mess was over with.

No word yet from the KAG on the final disposition of this case, by the way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:30:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By trikerjay:
sai is losing his ffl.
                    later  jay

How did you find this out?  Is this happening as a result of his stellar work and unquestionable work ethic?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 1:32:58 AM EDT
[#8]
it was a form letter from gary in the box with my rifles. says they wont renew his ffl because of "two alleged nics violations".
                   later  jay
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By trikerjay:
i just received my stuff back from sai. after 22 mos. he had only touched one and that is a train wreck. here is a pic for you guys to enjoy. http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/6602train_wreck.jpg  sai is losing his ffl.
                    later  jay

So did you have the KAG send your stuff back to Gary?  If you need someone to do some work for you, I recommend Randy at Independence Arms.  He just finished up some work for me on the rifle I got back from the KAG.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 11:39:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: trikerjay] [#10]

stupid me, but yes i did. as for putting it back together. i need to collect a crap load of parts before i can even think of having it rebuilt, but i am broke so that will take some time. and when i do get everything together i think i am going to use troy at inrange. i had him do a rebarrel once for me. he was fast and it came out great.
                   later  jay
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#11]
You had the KAG send it BACK to Gary? So how come it was not completed this time? How did you manage to get it back this time then? Did he actually send it by request?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 8:41:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trikerjay] [#12]
well i was hoping to actually get my stuff done. all of my stuff was supposed to be very easy. 1 sa2000m conversion, and 2 saiga conversions. i mean hell if i knew then what i know now about these guns i would have done most of the work myself. which now i am goin to do anyway. all exept the one in the pic. i dont know what to do with that train wreck. so anyway i figured it had been so long that it really didnt matter and was hoping atleast to get some of the work done that i payed him to do. atleast i dint have to pay to have my stuff returned to me.
                     later  jay
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:57:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey at least you got your stuff back- I got a fucking reciever shell and nothing more. I sent him a complete parts kit along with a complete Norinco 84s rifle- he kept everything the fucking thief!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#14]
i edited my post above about sai losing his ffl. apparently his ffl will be renewed.
                  later  jay
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#15]
So, anything heard about our $$$ refunds?  I'm out $400 - luckily I got my parts back and had Troy at InRange finish the rifle and I promptly sold it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2004 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#16]
anyone still missing a rifle contact the KAG?, i read a guy a few months ago  found out about this mess and got his rifle back, the KAG didnt have his address, supposedly there were a few more rifles still unclaimed, good luck.
Link Posted: 7/20/2004 1:01:18 AM EDT
[#17]
After close to three years of waiting and disappointments, this is what I got after sending a complete kit.  
http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/4819MVC-002S-med.JPG

I had to buy numerous parts but got the job done into this:

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/4819MVC-030S-med.JPG
Link Posted: 11/21/2004 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#18]
SO what finally happened with this guy?  I took 45 minutes and read all the bashing of this guy and his work.  I'm dying to know
Link Posted: 11/21/2004 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Nothing has happened to him.  And no one has gotten any of their MONEY back.  Supposedly I am getting back $100 of my $400 he owes me, and that is it, but I was told I would get the $100 months ago, and still no money.
Link Posted: 5/7/2005 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#20]
I am glad this is a sticky, fucking crook.

Link Posted: 5/7/2005 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By Fargo:
I am glad this is a sticky, fucking crook.

And ak47.net is partially to blame, too, for covering for his ass for 2.5 years and banning anyone who complained.

I've figured that none of us will EVER get our money back, so I chalk this one up to "Lesson Learned" and go on with my life ($400 poorer.)
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#22]
I received a letter from the Gooch's bankruptcy last Saturday stating that he is entitled to a complete discharge of the $605 he stole from me. I received absolutely nothing in return for the money I sent him.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I predict he will be back....beware!  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By M4Madness:
I received a letter from the Gooch's bankruptcy last Saturday stating that he is entitled to a complete discharge of the $605 he stole from me. I received absolutely nothing in return for the money I sent him.

Sounds about right.  Why the fuck do we even have laws and government agencies to investigate fraudulent behavior (esp. gun related!) when they aren't going to do anything about it when they find wrong-doing?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:15:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Yep, me too.

Says if I try to collect the debt I will be responsible for legal fees and damages.

Cocksucker stole my money, fucked up my kit and is now protected by the law.

Think we can get a group buy on an assbeating?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:18:41 AM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

Yep, me too.

Says if I try to collect the debt I will be responsible for legal fees and damages.

I'm in for it - where do I send the money?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#27]
On the back of the form it has a section titled "Debts That Are Not Discharged". Reason "D." states:

D. Debts for most fines, penalties, forfeitures, or criminal restitution obligations.

We were awarded RESTITUTION by the court after the KAG went to bat for us in the lawsuit. So what's the deal with this discharge?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By Greywolf2112:

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

Yep, me too.

I'm in for it - where do I send the money?

I am not offering to do anything even remotely illegal, but if it would help to be able to contact someone that regularly passes close to Harveyville, Ks (his hometown?) please feel free to Email me.  I would be particularly interested in exchanging similar favors with someone who lives in or passes through southwest Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:42:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Sorry to see you guys are still having to put up with the bullshit caused by the gooch.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I have a question:

Did this Gooch guy actually have any talent or did he farm his few completed builds out to someone else? And if so, who was the other smith??
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By Thekatar:
I have a question:

Did this Gooch guy actually have any talent or did he farm his few completed builds out to someone else? And if so, who was the other smith??

Who knows? Before I got scammed on the AK-103, I did send him a Norinco underfolder AK (56S-1), and LUCKILY it came back beautiful. I had it refinished in a deep, dark bluing and had the wood swapped for synthetic.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I know about the in itial "museum grade" builds - I am just wondering what the theory is...

Did he anonymously farm these out to Ted Marshall or Chris Butler? Is there another secret AK smith who does this level of work or was Da Gooch capable of it when given enough time?
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#33]
My first one was top notch.  It went straight downhill from there.  I got very lucky and only lost time.  I got my weapons back in good condition.  Others weren't so lucky.  Sadly this thief won't see the inside of a jail cell.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:22:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AC_Doctor] [#34]
The douche bag built this one on a Bulgarian SLR101 milled reciever.  Every gun expert I have show it to says it is the nicest AK-47 that they had ever seen.  She is wearing K-VART plum furniture now.
I still would like to watch a large object fly up the Gooch's ass, as he stumbles over broken glass barefooted...

AC

Link Posted: 3/13/2010 9:25:14 PM EDT
[#35]
wow,  4 ++++  year old post ,   but i just found this dedicated thread/forum

just to add to the list

im out  a polytech rifle,  new in wrap romy krink kit,  and new in wrap Bulgy krink kit........some $ too,  but i forget how much its been so long...

Joezeta
Link Posted: 8/2/2010 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#36]
I got some of my kits back and also got a letter from the Kansas AGO.

IN the end, I lost out with a bunch of stuff.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 1:54:03 AM EDT
[#37]
I can't let this go.  It still pisses me off!  But at least this thread lit a fire under me and motivated me to dig out my parts!

I sent that sorry bastard a virgin milled Bulgarian SLR 100 receiver along with a new, untouched, complete Bulgarian milled parts kit and about $400.00 to do the build.

I got back from the Kansas Attorney General a box of miscellaneous parts, the gas block and front site block were missing and my virgin barrel looks like someone had a major mishap with a press.  Huge gouges under the front site mount area.  I honestly am not even sure that it's my barrel.  But it hasn't been drilled so I know that it is unfired/new.  Lots of various pins are missing, the rear sight is gone, barrel nut missing...it's a mess.

Thank God the receiver is still untouched!  Heck, thank God I got it back!  This receiver is a California registered assault weapon,  a sort of pre ban.  Irreplaceable in California.  

I just got done spending several hundred dollars replacing the missing parts with new Kvar Bulgarian stuff.  This rifle is getting spendy.

Now to pick out an honest smith.

Guccione is a POS.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn, I was hoping you were giving us an update on GG's horrible death in a fire or maybe a nice drug overdose.

Oh well, here's to hope!  Cocksucker.

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
GG-SAI thread... (Page 5 of 5)
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top