Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 9:36:23 PM EDT
My Romey is way to the left, 5 inches at 100 yards. The sight is maxed out in adjustment, what am I doing wrong? or is this just an AK thing?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#1]
pics of sights? Are they canted?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Mojo makes an excellent windage adjustable rear sight. This allows you to center the front post for and improved sight picture.

Sights are the biggest failure of the AK platform. The older you get the worse they become.

I use Ultimak railed gas tubes and EER pistol scopes or RDS nowadays.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
My MAK-90 is shooting six inches to the left and front sight post is all the way to the right. I did some Google searching and found the front sight post can be adjusted, but nothing further.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 5:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
My sites were canted. Pulled pins on front post and twisted on barrel a bit. Does't need much. I went a step further and developed this targets. www.remoteaccess17.com. I was doing this zeroing alone. I now have rifle zeroed and front post in center!

Not as hard as it sounds. Changing rear sight for windage adjustment is a bandaid. Nyet! rifle is fine! good luck
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My MAK-90 is shooting six inches to the left and front sight post is all the way to the right. I did some Google searching and found the front sight post can be adjusted, but nothing further.
View Quote
moving the front sight post to the right moves the impact of the bullet to the left. YOU NEED TO MOVE THE SIGHT POST TO THE LEFT.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top